c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Christmas Stories

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, December 13, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight we had a multi-family family night get together. On a
Monday night before Christmas, we get together with the
grandparents and the in-laws. It gets to be quiet a crowd. Tonight
there was 7 grandsons (0 granddaughters) running around making
noise, I mean gingerbread houses, and candy for our annual
Christmas eve caroling that we do.

Son #3 was playing with 6-month old cousin #7 (I think I got that
right). He was setting him up, and watching him fall down. Aunt #4
said, “Now you’d better be careful and watch him close, sometimes
he forgets how to sit up.”

Son #3 played with him for a while longer, then after cousin #7 sat
up for a minute or so, he ran to Aunt #4 and said, “Look! He
memorized how to sit up!”

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

p.s.
Now, I’m a bit ashamed of you folks. Yes, you know who you are; the
one’s who’ve been with us for years and years... You forgot to
remind me to tell you about the 25 Stories of Christmas I’ve got
online. Several years ago, one of our Scouts had an Eagle project
to have 25 different families read stories to the folks in the
mental hospital, one a night until Christmas. Afterwards, he gave
us all the stories. I typed them up and put them on the web. Then,
I (usually) give you the links. Only, it’s the 13th, and I forgot.
(And so did you...) Oh, well. We’ll play catch up and do several a
day. Here are the links to the first 4 stories. Enjoy!

http://www.geocities.com/martysjotd/Christmas1.htm
http://www.geocities.com/martysjotd/Christmas2.htm
http://www.geocities.com/martysjotd/Christmas3.htm
http://www.geocities.com/martysjotd/Christmas4.htm



=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

Thank You! I did not know this about Bounce! I spend a lot of time outdoors, year round. Eny tips I get that might help I use!
~Don W.

Marty, know what ya mean about trying to keep a straight face, they
sure don't make it easy, do they??? w/son #4's temper you'd better
watch him like a hawk cause he has the potential to do GREAT
things.......we just want to make sure it's for the greater good.
~linda W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home