c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Manipulative little snot...

******************************************************************
Welcome to: Marty's Joke of the Day

If you'd like to receive daily emails from us,
send a blank email to martysjotd-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or
visit us at http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/martysjotd

******************************************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, September 13, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mom, I’m tired of writing all of these papers for my English
class.” Son #1 said to my sweet wife.

My sweet wife replied, “Your teacher has a lot more work to do
than you do. She has to read all of those essays and journal
entries that your class turns in.”

~click~ (light bulb goes off in son #1’s head)

Tonight:
“Mom, we don’t have a paper to write in English for tomorrow.” Son
#1 said.

“Why” said my sweet wife?

Son #1 replied, “I told the teacher (nicely) that she was looking
a little tired, and I was sure that she didn’t want to read a
whole bunch of papers from us again tomorrow. She smiled and said
she would see. She just made us do writing in class today. No
homework!”

The manipulative little snot...

Enjoy today's Jokes!
Marty

p.s. I’ve started a blog, leaving just “the stories” at
http://martysjotd.blogspot.com/ where you can leave comments too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home