c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Baked palm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Honey, what funny happened today?”

“I don’t remember. Let me find my palm pilot and see what I wrote
down.”

Time passes

“Have you seen my palm pilot?”

“Nope, sorry”

More time passes

“Here it is. It was in son #4’s toy microwave oven.”

“Oo0h kay... I won’t ask... So, what does it say that’s funny?”

“When we were at that 3D movie yesterday, son #4 looked at the seat
number and said, ‘look mom, it’s number four!’ and I said, ‘no
honey, that’s number forty, not four.’ Then he said, ‘oh, you’re
old, you sit here’”

“Ouch”

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

p.s. sorry, I keep forgetting a story a day until Christmas.
Here’s the link for day 9, (I think that’s were we left off) then just click the links at the bottom until you get to the end. No cheating and going ahead!

http://www.geocities.com/martysjotd/Christmas9.htm

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

Hubby and I have just returned from Disneyland / CA Adventure.
After 50+ years, it was our first time there. The rides were fun,
the food was great, but our favorite thing of all were the 3-D
movies ! They go IMAX one better - when you're moving around, your
chair shakes a little. When the dog sneezes, you get sprayed in the
face with water. And when the bugs all leave the theater, you feel
them crawling under your chair. It's hilarious !
~Harlins

[I remember that one. I think they’ve had that same “Honey I blew
up the kids” 3D move for years. Of course, I remember Michael
Jackson in Captain EO a hundred years ago!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home