c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Monday, March 24, 2008

3/24 - Oops...


"Problem is... that's not what happened..."

Ok, I guess we all make mistakes. I had a funeral to go to today. On my "out of office" notice on my email, and voice mail, I said I would return on Tuesday, April 1st. D'oh... I meant Tuesday the 25th.

But, at least I'm not running for president touting all of my experience...

Oh well.

Marty

2 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger LACY said…

    That's funny. Not to sure about the presidents though. It's a great debate here at our house.

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger LACY said…

    She sounds just like her hubby!! Sorry about your SIL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home